Friday, May 31, 2013

DRESS WEEK- Minty Fresh

 End of the Year Checklist:
  • Spend quality time with friends and family
  • Keep my 4.0 GPA up
  • Post once or more on CW&CD at least every weekday
  • Get signatures in my yearbook from my peers my friends and teachers

Even though many students have been let out for summer by now, my school has not. Regardless, the days leading up to and the last day of school has always been very special  to me. I may crave the long summer days and the ability to stay up late like most other students, but I love challenging learning opportunities, the presence of engaging teachers, and the time to be with my friends. I know very well that those last day of school will not last forever, but like every other day, you have to enjoy it while it lasts and make the most of it. At least I know my education will stay with me. And, thank you to all my friends, family, and fans for your support and I hope you all have a fantastic summers! Dress Week is during the final week for me and my friends, but can easily apply to any week. Here is day one!

Minty Fresh



0 comments:

Post a Comment