Friday, June 7, 2013

NATURAL METALS

Normally, I tend to wear silver or gold jewelry. It is only natural that I love the trendy gold and silver accessories that have been popular lately! Last weekend, I purchased something from Madewell for the first time. First seen in this post, I purchased one of their linen shirts in a gorgeous periwinkle blue. The shirt is so comfy and versatile! My wonderful experience with Madewell has lead me to feature their clothing in more recent and future sets I have yet to post. Madewell is owned by J Crew, a store I already love, and is the less preppy, more casual and bohemian younger sister. In this post, I included their understated bluestone cuff. I think this outfit is perfect for a day when you don't want to wear jeans again, but don't feel like wearing a printed skirt. 
 Natural Metals



0 comments:

Post a Comment